Tuesday 24 June 2014

Handover Presents: Jecki Appreciation

The academic year is now over, which means handover is officially complete.

So I would like to introduce myself as the new PR and Media Executive! I will now be writing all the blogs and handling our twitter account, follow us here: @EnactusSheff ! Be sure to say hello, we love making new friends!

Although I am over the moon with my new role, I can't help but think I have some big (summer time weird) shoes to fill! My legendary predecessors, Becki Morris and Jo Wyld, have done so much and have outdone themselves time and time again. Your motivation and creativity is so inspiring and through watching you and working alongside you, I am in awe - I hope I can make you both proud!


Jecki: Becki Morris (L), Jo Wyld (R) 


Congratulations to you both on your jobs, I know we'll be hearing great things from you both! 

Much love to you all, I hope you enjoy the blog!

Nora Alturki
PR and Media Executive

No comments:

Post a Comment