Wednesday 19 March 2014

Meet The Execs: Eugene Gitonga

Meet Eugene, who runs some of the commercial projects this year. 



Name and Course:

Eugene Gitonga, Economics and Finance


How did you get involved in Enactus?


First got involved with Enactus when I was approached by one of the execs at the fair during freshers' week. I then went for the intro meeting and from then I've never looked back...

What is your favourite lunch? Is it chicken?
Hahaha. How did you know my favourite lunch meal was chicken?  But other than chicken, I do love me some good sushi.

If a bunny rabbit with powers of levitation and a dragon got into a fight, who would win?
I don't know..... The dragon??? Who comes up with these questions?? I will think about this later while I'm eating my dinner. 

What projects do you manage at Enactus?
I currently manage the Events team which is currently planning on putting Sheffield’s first ever Jailbreak event. I also manage Football Frenzy which makes money by organising football games for students at the university. 

Have you been to any good concerts recently?
I went to see Drake and The Weeknd last Friday in Sheffield. It was AMAZING!!!

Where is the most exciting place you have ever been?
Dubai, the palm island (an island shaped like a palm). That was pretty exciting being in a such a photogenic environment. 

What is your golf handicap?
A struggling 17 handicapper. I'm looking forward to spending more time on golf this summer 


No comments:

Post a Comment