Wednesday 30 October 2013

Meet The Execs: Becki Morris


This is Becki Morris, the PR Executive in her final year of Sheffield University.


Name and course?

Becki. Business management. I love my course. I don’t even know why.

What have you been most passionate about since joining? 

The HOPE project is such a big part of Enactus Sheffields portfolio, so like many other members it was that project that stole my heart. There was also such a lovely sense of community throughout all the HOPE members across the different projects; and I think that meant everyone could support each other, which is what made the projects so good. 


Favourite cartoon character?

Hello Kitty! Does that count? All of my stationary/hair accessories are hello kitty. 

How many photos are you tagged in on facebook?

Five thousand, five hundred and forty five. Okay it’s a lot, but it’s probably not as many as the HR director! I used to have a phobia of not photo documenting my life, but now I’m not sure if millions of selfies have done that really… 

Do you have a favourite outfit?

The outfit I wear every single day of the week consists of floral leggings, a white top and plimsolls. Its third year and Enactus keeps me too busy to dress well! 

What do you think of Enactus competition?

I think the competition is healthy to make sure all the teams around the globe are driving their projects forward and constantly trying to think of new ways to solve the problems of those in need. Also this year I was amaaaazed when Enactus Southampton came second at the global competition, that’s the first time a UK team has even placed in the final! Exciting stuff. My dream is to make it to world cup this year!

Favourite drink?

I drink about 4 litres of water a day. And therefore I pee a lot. 

What are you listening to most at the moment?

I’ve started baking cupcakes for my flatmates. They’re all boys so I need to bribe them into hovering. Anyway, my point is during this baking I’ve been listening to Fleet Foxes on repeat as it relaxes me.  And I don’t think I’ve been a day without listening to a Bonobo track in about 3 years. 

What do you do in the evenings?

Most of the time I hang around with my housemates, snack on things, laugh at the television and then go to bed. Occasionally I go out, drink loads of redbull and dance like mad til 6am... friends have described my dancing as looking like I'm "swimming into the floor"... uh oh. Or I'll go walking in the dark as the cold feels nice but people generally refuse to come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment