Wednesday 19 February 2014

Enactus Evening

Every year, Enactus Sheffield uses a rotational trainee scheme to identify who will replace the roles of those leaving. Members have the opportunity to shadow members of the executive team to see what kind of roles they will enjoy. Last week Nataliee shadowed the PR and Media role so I got her to write a bit about the shadowing experience for this blog!

"I started shadowing members of the executive team on 4th December and its been an interesting experience. The main times I have been shadowing is Enactus evening, the executive team are always about between 3 and 8, and the groups are coming and going. Enactus evening is a serious time but it is all fun everyone loves their project and what they are doing! The main issue in at the moment what outfit should the team where for the upcoming competition.

Shadowing has showed me different roles everyone has done! Even when they are discussing something serious it is done in a fun way... who doesn't like spider diagrams!! Shadowing for me has shown me things I can do without realising and helped me have some input in other projects, that I didn't even think I would have any ideas for!"

Thank you Nataliee!

Last week the Enactus quiz boys, Paddy, Eugene, Jonny and Mat were being tested for the PWC quiz final (after winning the regional quiz before christmas) as seen here practising in the action shot below.

QUIZ TIME 1) What year was harry potter and the order of phoenix released on dvd? 2) Who won the first X factor? 3) When did Sheffield last win nationals?











We are very proud to announce our quiz boys came THIRD nationally, being beaten by Oxford and Bath.

Oh and... the answers to the quiz:
1) 2007 2) Steve Brookstein 3) 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment