Thursday 6 February 2014

Meet The Execs: Jo Wyld

With her exams and dissertation done, PR & Media Director Jo Wyld has time for an interview about her experience being an exec!


Name and course?
My name is Jo and I study human Geography.
Tell us about your hometown.
I near Cambridge on a farm in a very sleepy village. My dad is a farmer so my neighbours are the pheasants and geese in the fields. It is beautiful and peaceful but very quiet and full of country folk who wear a lot of green and wellies. It is actually near where Jamie Oliver lives, I went to the same school as him.
What do you do in your spare time?
Yoga on my iPad ap. Winning.
Most stressful moment of Enactus so far?
Working on the presentation for nationals... I don't think I want to go in to it. I cant face the memory.
Describe, in detail, your day.
Get up, have porridge go to the library, have soup and a pear, go to an Enactus meeting, go home and drink tea with my housemates. Go to the shop next door and buy biscuits for tea. Go to bed.
What is it like being in the exec team?
Challenging but I love it, I love everybody in the team.
Where do you go out in Sheffield?
Penelope's is my fave. It's a bit different from many others nights in Sheffield, always some new band or something interesting. Watermade even hosted a Samba night there once.
What was the last live event you attended?
I think it was a swing night at a warehouse called DLS.
What is my favourite Enactus team face?
James Kirk's (from HomeMade) crying face. Looking forward to seeing it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment